- 1 large avocado, cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 2 strips bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
I have been seeing these baked avocado bacon and eggs while doing some research for other recipes for a while now and I cannot believe that it has taken me so long to make them! Both avocados and bacon are two of my favorite foods and eggs are not far behind so combining them together in one simple dish can only bring on loads of goodness!
- Scoop the avocado out so that it can fit the egg and fill them with the eggs. (I will take the egg and crack them in a bowl and spoon in them into the avocado to avoid spillage)
- Preheat oven to 425 bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg is set the way you like it.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon and set aside on paper towels.
- Season the avocados with salt and pepper to taste, top with the bacon and enjoy!