- 1/2 cup seedless watermelon, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon almonds (slices)
- 1 teaspoon mint, torn
- mixed greens (as much as will fit or to your desire)
- Mason Jar 1/2 pint
In our household we are a watermelon eating family, once the season starts we eat about two watermelons a week. When it’s especially hot out, some cool, sweet watermelon will help you get through any afternoon. This salad is layered with watermelon cubes, feta cheese, some mint, almonds and some mixed greens all packed together nicely in a mason jar.
- Layer the salad ingredients in the Mason jar, starting with the tomatoes, mint, mixed greens, almonds, watermelon, and feta cheese, in that order.
- Seal the jar and refrigerate until ready to use.