- 2 - 6 ounce salmon
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic smashed
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
It is a new year and I have been getting back into exercising and eating better. I am a huge fan of salmon and a 6 ounce portion of salmon is a perfectly portioned meal. What I like to cook a side dish of vegetables and place the salmon over a bed of brown rice. This recipe is quick and easy to make. The sauce is just bursting with flavors and is a perfect match for the salmon! Comment and let me know how it is, Enjoy!
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place salmon onto your lined baking sheet skin side down.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, garlic, dijon, horseradish, pepper, olive oil, dill and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Generously brush all sides of your salmon with the sauce and top with lemon zest
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.