- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional)
- Sliced fresh strawberries or syrup
There is no other substitute to breakfast comfort food to me like a fresh, golden, fluffy Belgian Waffle. Try this super easy and super fluffy Belgian waffle recipe. Don’t forget the ice cream, strawberries, syrup or any other toppings you want to add on this delicious and tasty recipe.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients flour, sugar (optional), pinch of salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until combined.
- In a third bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, about 1 minute. Gently fold the egg whites into the waffle batter. Do not overmix!
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron per manufacturer’s instructions until golden brown.
- Serve with strawberries, syrup or other delicious toppings.