- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped Topping
- Maraschino cherry (optional)
One of my favorite milkshakes! To me this is the best combination of ingredients, Chocolate and peanut butter. Sometimes you only want a little taste and not want to have a whole lot of milkshake leftover, so try out this single serving milkshake recipe!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and top with chopped nuts and maraschino cherry if desired.