- 1 clove garlic, or more if you are a garlic lover like me
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olive Oil (extra-virgin olive oil will work - I use Kalamata since that is where my parents are from and I get mine from there)
- crumbles of feta cheese (optional)
Sometimes making your own salad dressing doesn’t always make sense, it can depend on many factors from how complicated it is and if the price is right in the store. I am not a big fan of the Greek Salad dressings in the store so I decided to try and make my own. It’s simple, zesty and the best part it is quick to pull together.
- Peel the garlic clove and press it through a garlic press.
- Place in a small jar or container with a lid.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and shake well to mix thoroughly.
- If you have leftovers cover and refrigerate and use within 1 week.