- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spice blend of your choice
Here is an addictive little snacky snack. This snack is healthy (they’re roasted, not fried), easy to make and prepare, they are also addictive – you better double the recipe if you’re making it.
The texture is surprisingly crispy and crunchy, it is like having a healthy potato chip. Just going to warn you, I ate an entire batch by myself in one sitting: These Roasted Chickpeas are really as a snack to nibble on while watching TV or reading a book.
Like I mentioned earlier I would highly recommend doubling the batch of Roasted Chickpeas, the bowl will be empty in less than 10 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place chickpeas on a paper towel and pay completely dry. Remove any loose skins.
- Place on a baking sheet and mist with olive oil or oil of choice. Roll around to coat. Sprinkle with seasonings of your choice and toss well to coat. Make sure chickpeas are in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, toss well and flip, then bake for about 15 minute. Let cool and eat!