- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled, grated and squeezed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup olive oil
I am sharing an easy recipe of mine for Tzatziki Sauce. Tzatziki is a traditional Greek sauce or dip that is made of yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, and fresh dill. It is great on everything, vegetables, pita bread, crackers, and even meats. I love to put it on sandwiches or other wraps that I make. The options are endless, so sit back grab some pita bread and enjoy!
- In a medium bowl, combine everything. Stir until well combined. If you have time, chill before serving.
Note: Will keep in the refrigerator 2-3 days. Stir before serving.