- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose white flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
I have been putting off making crepes with the thought that they were difficult to make. So this Mother’s day I made them for my wife. I have decided that it was pretty easy, easier then making pancakes. All I needed was a few ingredients and some goodies to stuff them with. I look forward to trying out more crepe recipes in the future! I hope you enjoy as much as I did and my wife!
- Mix everything in a large bowl.
- Melt a the butter in a crepe pan or large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan.
- Tilt the pan and turn so that the mixture evenly coats the entire bottom of the pan.
- Cook the crepe until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.